The Meeting Place for Supply Chain Leaders
In today’s ever more connected and demanding world, your operations have to be not only watertight and responsive, but able to adapt to increasing complexity and future challenges. How can you ensure you stay ahead of the game?
SAVE £100 on the 14th Annual Conference – Book Today
Peer-Led Intelligence from International Supply Chain Game-Changers…
Taking place on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th April 2016 in central London, the 14th annual Logistics & Supply Chain Conference provides breakthrough content from the world’s leading supply chain practitioners.
- Learn how Booths used technology to develop an award-winning supply chain
- Understand the different standards and agreements necessary to improve collaborative performance with a joint case study by the Business Continuity Institute and Zurich Global Corporate
- Uncover the key ingredient to Carlsberg’s successful implementation of Sales & Operation Planning
- Borrow the lessons learned from The Co-operative Group’s experience of operations in Asia-Pacific markets
- Explore the future of supply chain talent with Cranfield University School of Management
- Hear from Diageo on how to develop effective training programmes to help boost necessary skill sets and retain your best employees
- Question the experts during a panel discussion on multi-channel issues including thoughts from Debenhams, Dixons Carphone, author Mark Millar and Mitchells & Butlers
- Find out how Dixons Carphone developed their award-winning supply chain to improve the customer experience and maximise growth in sales
- How Lego manages inventory and controls costs and what they see as being vital to the success of S&OP across central Europe
- Explore National Grid plc’s award-winning supply chain and how it improved efficiencies with an effective transformation process
- Take a unique inside look into Nestlé’s Responsible Sourcing Programme and find out how it is successfully implemented in the UK
- Get award-winning lessons from Nottingham Trent University on excellence in sourcing and procurement
- Find out how better channel management can enhance your competitive advantage with a case study by Ocado on the use of last mile in increasing repeat custom
- Get insight from Spirit Pub Company on how they won the Environmental Improvement category at the 2015 European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Learn how Telefónica built an award-winning supply chain by focusing on their customer experience
- Discover how Warburtons tackle the challenges of transportation of perishables, contamination, production delays and unforeseen setbacks
…unique to this event, winners of the Logistics & Supply Chain European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC give delegates exclusive insight into the lessons they learned on their way to becoming Award winning supply chains.