Logistics and Supply Chain Conference
21st to 22nd March 2017 – Central London, UK
In today’s ever more connected and demanding world, your operations have to be not only watertight and responsive, but able to adapt to increasing complexity and future challenges. How can you ensure you stay ahead of the game?
The Logistics & Supply Chain Conference brings together some of the world’s most inspiring expert practitioners so that you can learn from their examples of best practice.
- Learn how Booths used technology to develop an award-winning supply chain
- Uncover the key ingredient to Carlsberg’s successful implementation of Sales & Operation Planning
- Get award-winning lessons from Nottingham Trent University on excellence in sourcing and procurement
- Find out how better channel management can enhance your competitive advantage with a case study by Ocado on the use of last mile in increasing repeat custom
- Get insight from Spirit Pub Company on how they won the Environmental Improvement category at the 2015 European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Learn how Telefónica built an award-winning supply chain by focusing on their customer experience
- Discover how Warburtons tackle the challenges of transportation of perishables, contamination, production delays and unforeseen setbacks
…and a great deal more
… unique to this event,
winners of the Supply Chain Excellence Awards gave delegates exclusive insight into the lessons they learned on their way to becoming Award winning supply chains.
Register now to get your early bird discount.