The Meeting Place for Supply Chain Leaders
In today’s ever more connected and demanding world, your operations have to be not only watertight and responsive, but able to adapt to increasing complexity and future challenges. How can you ensure you stay ahead of the game?
Taking place on Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th March 2015 in central London, Supply Chain Standard’s 13th annual Logistics & Supply Chain Conference provides breakthrough content from inspirational practitioners who understand your role and unique networking opportunities for supply chain executives who simply have to have the latest information, insight and examples of best practice.
• Discover the best balance of contract logistics and in-house services for your organisation and how timing can be everything
• Explore the arguments for cutting costs versus improving service efficiencies
• Dissect current forecasting technologies and find out how you can predict demand more accurately
• Uncover the likely flash points and problem areas in an extended supply chain and find out how to tackle them
• Learn how the growth of direct-to-consumer delivery and click and collect will impact on your organisation
• Find out how to achieve total employee buy-in and why the payback is well worth the investment
• Explore examples of best practice from Award-winning supply chain leaders
…and a great deal more
…unique to this event, winners of the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC will give delegates exclusive insight into the lessons they learned on their way to becoming Award winning supply chains.