The Meeting Place for Supply Chain Leaders
In today’s ever more connected and demanding world, your operations have to be not only watertight and responsive, but able to adapt to increasing complexity and future challenges. How can you ensure you stay ahead of the game?
Taking place on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th April 2016 in central London, the 14th annual Logistics & Supply Chain Conference provides breakthrough content from the world’s leading supply chain practitioners.
The 2016 agenda is currently in development. For your reference, the 2015 event included:
- An exclusive look into how Mondelēz World Travel Retail integrated Cadbury and boosted supply chain– described as the biggest logistics and supply chain challenge in 20 years
- How Sainsbury’s revolutionised the way it flows general merchandise product in to the UK from overseas sourcing locations
- How Sky Deutschland transformed its supply chain, working with suppliers and sales to deliver a significant turnaround using analytics and integrated data
- The way forward for the UK automotive supply chain, with Jaguar Land Rover outlining the OEM experience and discussing supplier relationships and expectations
- How to achieve total employee buy-in with Harrods and Saint Gobain
- The reasons why British Gas took home the top prize at the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- How The Co-Operative Food has reduced fuel consumption by 1.2 million litres with 32 million fewer miles driven
- Cranfield University School of Management’s insight into how to increase visibility into supply chain risks and correct vulnerabilities using automated, customisable assessment software tools
…unique to this event, winners of the Logistics & Supply Chain European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC give delegates exclusive insight into the lessons they learned on their way to becoming Award winning supply chains.