Logistics and Supply Chain Conference
21st to 22nd March 2017 – Central London, UK
In today’s ever more connected and demanding world, your operations have to be not only watertight and responsive, but able to adapt to increasing complexity and future challenges. How can you ensure you stay ahead of the game?
The Logistics & Supply Chain Conference brings together some of the world’s most inspiring expert practitioners so that you can learn from their examples of best practice.
- Learn how to use Cost to Serve as an accelerator of S&OP process from Delaware Consulting
- Career Ready and Think Logistics on how to attract the Next Generation of Supply Chain Talent
- Get award-winning lessons from MAN Truck & Bus AG on a successful end to end supply chain
- Does Big Data help us? Plymouth University will be giving you the answers
- Hear from General Mills on how to achieve an award winning team from the winners of the Team of the Year category at the 2016 Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Panel discussion on the future of Logistics & Supply Chain in 2020
- Tesco will be discussing Multichannel and New Consumers that are affected by warehouse management
…and a great deal more
… unique to this event,
winners of the Supply Chain Excellence Awards gave delegates exclusive insight into the lessons they learned on their way to becoming Award winning supply chains.
Register now to get your early bird discount.